Monday, October 13, 2014

Worldwide Mission

Forgive me, for I have sinned. I did not bring my conference notes this time.

Also, pardon any missing letters. This keyboard is messed up.

Random question. Did any of my friends get sent to Aunt Toni and Uncle Arnold´s mission? I think one of them might´ve.

It has been quite the cultural week! Firstly, one of my mission dreams has been fulfilled and we sent a referral to Paraguay! Sadly Wesley wasn´t ther but it´s still cool. It´s in a city called Laurelty Luque. Maybe he recognizes that place. We talked to a Jewish New Yorker and sent his info there to be taught. We ate at a Thai restaurant and I just had a basic rice and veggie and chicken dish with peanut sauce. We found a Nordic store with a bunch of stuff from north Europe and I bought dutch waffles (the waffle things from The Best Two Years.). We were contacted by a man from Alaska/Montana (He had a handlebar/mutton chop facial hair combo and a big cowboy hat and a big belt buckle and he spit tobacco) and his girlfriend from Latvia (Met on the internet. Lives in Spain.) who claimed to be pagan and that we can´t teach her. Elder Alhovuori met an old friend from another ward who is from Sudan. We met a couple who claimed to be French (must´ve lived there) who were probably Romanian. We contacted a Japanese lady. And all of this is in Spain with my Finnish companion. I feel quite cultured. 

And I´ve heard of missionaries doing a lesson based off of a rubik´s cube. Could you find what it is?

It rained like none other finally. Due to that the temperature dropped a lot so now it´s chilly. Yes! It´s back! Rain. clouds, and cold. My kind of weather.

Due to Conference our schedule is back to waking up at 7 and going to bed at 11. Next General Conference it´ll move a half hour forward again. 

So I think I just typed twice the length of this letter but this stupid keyboard messes up my life. Sorry that this is short but it´s relatively long. I love you all!

Os quiero,
Elder Morgan the Youger

No comments:

Post a Comment