Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ebola Letter

This is a very interesting email I got from Daniel's Mission President. I hadn't yet heard about Ebola being in Spain. I'm not worried though. I know his Mission President is inspired and I like the fact that he is a Doctor too.




Dear Parents of Missionaries serving in the Spain, Madrid Mission,
 
 
I am aware of the recent diagnosis of the Ebola virus in a nurse’s aid in Alcorcón, a suburb of Madrid. I have been following the news closely and am aware of the quarantine of several others who may have been exposed. I have been in close contact with the Europe Area Presidency and the Church Missionary Department. There is no need at this time to consider moving missionaries out of the area. We will inform you immediately of any changes.
 
 
 
Sister Jackson and I love serving with your missionary!
 
 
 
Warm Regards,
 
President Scott T. Jackson
Spain, Madrid Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment