Monday, November 25, 2013

An Actual Short Email - Transfer!



I don´t have much time! So, really quickly, my trainer finished his mission. It´s very sad. Hopefully I´ll see him another day. Since he left, I, the other companion, would normally stay here. Wrong. We got "white-washed". I just arrived in my new area, Torrejon de Ardoz. I literally just got here a couple hours ago so I´m pretty exhausted emotionally, physically, and mentally. So this one is going to be a short one for real. Also I forgot my journal. I´ll write more next week about everything to make up for a really short one today.

It´s really cool to hear about people becoming missionaries! I´m excited for my new area. I´ll find out more and tell loads next week. It was very sad to leave my old one. I´m almost done with Jesus the Christ! It´s a great book. Ya, I have 4 months now.  It feels really short yet really long. It´s hard to explain. Time sort of distorts on the mission. Ah! Lots of things to say. Later. I gotta go! I miss you all loads! Stay strong and pray for me! Love you all!

-Elder Morgan the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment