Monday, February 16, 2015

My Valentine Streets

Well this week was pretty uneventful.

We got to go to the temple! It was nice. The temple film was one I had already seen. I gotta see lots of missionaries that I hadn´t seen in a while. Also we had stake conference and this stake includes Villalba so I got to see almost the whole ward again. It was really cool but we had to leave fast to get out to a pueblo on time so I didn´t get to talk much afterward. I miss that ward so much. I honestly just want to be in all my wards at once. Like mix them all together.

Abomination of the week: My eyes are plagued with the "Fifty Shades of Grey" posters that are literally everywhere. It´s not anything bad in the photo, just the fact that they made the dang movie. And they´ve been here for quite some time. I hope for change soon.

Well my Valentine last week was the beloved streets of Carabanchel. I suppose there was not enough love left over for people to love us so we only had one lesson at the end of the day. I seem to have a certain street in almost all my areas that I´ve walked on SO much. In Barrio 8/Vallecas it was Avenida de la Albufera. In Torrejón it was Avenida de la Constitución. In Villalba it was Calle Real. In Barrio 5 there wasn´t just one. And here we have our good old faithful Calle de la Oca. On the plus side my legs are very in shape. I want to see how close all the places I walked to at home are with my missionary pace as well. They´ll probably be like a third of the original time. Non-missionaries walk so slow!

The last story of the week is that we got to eat with an American family, The Siddoways. It was so good! Taco bean soup and tortilla chips. The salad had sweet beloved Ranch dressing--which cannot be obtained in Spain easily. They were really nice and their two twin 3 year old daughters proceeded to show us every single toy they owned while we waited for lunch. It was very cute.

And Carnaval has started. Not much happens here except kids in cute outfits and adults in less virtuous outfits.

I miss you all and love you all!

Os quiero,
Elder Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment