Monday, January 13, 2014

Yes, I just used vosotros* to say I love you all in the end of the email : )‏

Note to self: Don´t press random buttons on keyboards. There´s a moon shaped one on this on and it partially shut down the computer. Almost lost everything.

All those interesting names mostly come from the great country of America although one comes from England.

The holiday season is over and people are coming out of their hibernation! This week was better for most people I think. Although now everyone´s collecting at the edge of baptism and won´t jump in. This seems to be a reoccuring theme. 

For all of you with an inner child, my companion showed me a beautiful scripture to read in the bathroom. I believe it´s Jeremiah 4:19-20. It´s the one that starts with the words "My bowels!..." And it includes the verse after. 

Also on the subject of childishness, we got two new missionaries. We all were going to a lunch with a member, Roberto, who loves to do pranks. He has told us some pretty legendary ones that he did. For example his bishop on his mission was a police officer and had a shotgun that could shoot red paint rounds. They knocked on his door and he pretended to not be a member told them to never come back or he´d kill them. The next day Roberto felt the "spiritual prompting" to go to the bishop´s door again and the "angry man" pulled out the shotgun and shot him and his companion went running and wouldn´t talk to him for two weeks. Oh dang, we don´t have much time. I´ll tell you the prank next week. It´ll help more people to read my emails (or blog).

Well I gotta make like a banana and split. I didn´t bring my journal so I don´t many memories to tell. Next week! There are some really cool new investigators and awesome lessons. Ooh, this is suspenseful! Next week, same bat time, same bat channel. 

Os quiero!

Elder Morgan the Younger

*Vosotros is a formal conjugation that is only used in Spain, not in Latin America.  It's kind of tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment