Monday, March 9, 2015

Rapidisimo

Well I have to go pronto so this will be brief.

Not much happened this week. It´s always a new experience leading a new area. Also, usually the next person is trained about the area to take it over but my companion leaves this transfer so it´s not really that important. It´s a very odd thing to do but more and more we´re understanding why. We get along really well. Maybe too well.

My district is:
Elder Morgan and Elder Helske (Finland)
Elder McAllister (Pleasant Grove, Utah) and Elder Cotton (Kansas)
Elder Galvan (California) and Elder Sarango (Ecuador/Murcia, Spain)
Hermana Ter Horst (Ohio) and Hermana Valencia (Chicago)

We´re quite diverse now but there´s still the good old Utah elders here. 

Not much else going on that I can think of. Mainly because I am stressed about being rushed and I am short on time.

Love you all!

Os quiero,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment